Monday, October 12, 2015

A fall drink that will rival any latte from your favorite coffee shop

Guilty...I love all things fall, especially pumpkin anything!  I especially love pumpkin spice coffees and lattes!  What I don't love is the cost of these delicious little treats or all of the artificial junk that it is used to make it.  So I got busy and searched the internet for a tasty alternative.  I found some very delicious copycat recipes of my favorite drink, but I also found that it requires a little bit more time than this busy mom of 4 has to devote to my addiction of the season.  I wasn't going to give up on it though.  An afternoon cup of coffee is my one indulgence!  I gave it some more thought and what I came up with is even better than the coffee I buy at my local coffee shop, super easy to make and a whole lot healthier.  In fact, some of the ingredients are even good for you!  What did I do?  I simply added Pumpkin Pie spice to my coffee grounds before I brewed it!  Easy right?  The great thing, is that I still get to flavor my coffee with the right amount of sugar and cream, just how I like it and I can feel good about drinking it.




Give it a try, I hope you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment