Saturday, October 10, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thank you for joining my blog!  Before you begin this is not another mommy blog dedicated to recipes, cleaning, organization, saving money and kids.....although you will see this alot ;)  You will not see a picture perfect house, picture perfect kids and picture perfect meals.  What you will see is the outcome that a full time working mommy of 4 (ages 8,6,3 and 5 months) can provide for her family.

 I strive daily to provide for my family without sacrificing traditional values such as healthy home cooked meals and a welcoming home for my family.  This is a something that I struggle with daily!  I have prayed for the winning lottery numbers and tricked myself into thinking that winning the lottery will be a good solution to my struggles.  And then God reminded me that HE needs me where I am at.  He needs me at work to take care of His business at work.  This revelation has given me a new perspective not only on what I am doing, but why I am doing it and because of this, I am seeing a different kind of fruit in my life.  He also reminded me that I am not alone......LOTS of moms struggle with the same thing!  My goal through this blog is to encourage Moms...plain and simple!  Working full time outside of the home does not mean that we have to submit to take out and processed convenience food all the time.

We Moms can be very hard on ourselves, but I have learned that living a lifestyle of a stay at home mom with a working mom's time constraints isn't too far out of the realm of possibility.  Traditional living in a modern society is possible and is a faith in progress!  Please join me in this journey!  I don't have all of the answers but together we can improve the quality of our families and start thriving!


P.S.  Please don't pass by on this blog because of the mention of God!  My faith is important to me, it is a huge part of my life! So you will also see scripture and the ways that God is speaking to me alot BUT the purpose is to encourage ALL moms, whether faith believing or not.  Moms get enough slack and feel judged way too often!  Please use this blog to be encouraged and get ideas on how to improve the quality of your family lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment